NetQ Standard – Modules
Leverage a single central data repository to bring information about your locations and coverage such as network sites, search rings, vessels, service centers, or utility sites to your fingertips.
Plan and monitor the progress of your projects through pre-defined complex processes using iBPM standards to avoid costly delays. Increase agility and responsiveness by having the ability to make process changes along the way without having to create additional process templates.
Streamline asset lifecycle management from rollout to operations. Manage asset movements, track inventory at warehouse and site levels, and maintain equipment configuration details up-to-date.
Manage properties, landlords, and contracts for site development and collaborate on co-location requests to reduce cost and time-to-market. Avoid costly disputes using proactive workflow notifications.
Maintain forecasts leveraging user-defined cost templates based on site types / technologies and proactively manage actual and budget activity by project. Integrate with ERP systems to enhance NetQ Reporting
Create a collaborative framework to manage relationships with customers and partners, improve customer care, and synchronize service delivery functions of network rollout and operations.
Empower users to easily view the network as a whole or in part before, during, and after its deployment. It helps you make more informed decisions, improve network coverage, and deliver better customer service.
Automate tasks associated with activities such as construction,installation, inspection,audit,repair, andmaintenanceusinga powerfulservice calendarwith timelineviewer andresource schedulingcapability.
Centralize document management, store and track versions of legal and technical documents, site drawings, images and multimedia integrated with MicrosoftSharePoint
Benefits of NetQ Standard
- Streamline workflows and team collaboration to meet project deadlines and mitigate risks.
- Increase visibility into rollout progress, costs, and internal/external resources’ activities.
- Transition and handover to operations smoothly.
- Easily manage future upgrades and changes by obtaining greater insights into customer base.
- Maximize your help desk efficiency by delivering customer facing processes.
- Create accurate and reliable centralized site lifecycle management solutions.
- Eliminate fragmented systems.
- Quickly and efficiently integrate into your existing IT infrastructure.
- Work smarter while accelerating your network launch.